Land Acquisitions Loan
$1,000,000 up to $20,000,000
We specialize in providing undeveloped land loans including ground-up construction.
- Lot Sales
- Engineering Report
- Public Hearing
- Subdivision Map
- Environmental Report
- Site Plan and Location Map
- Single Family Residences
- Funding Entitlement Permits costs
- Interest Reserve
- Cash Out
A land development loan finances the improvements needed to convert raw land in to construction-ready building site.
Pre-Development Financing for your project.
City Capital Realty is a well-established and trusted company for both land and construction loans in the California. We currently lend for both residential and commercial based hard money loans, and will provide funding at any stage of the entitlement. Borrower underwriting is necessary on construction loans, however, Most of the lending decision is based upon value of real estate asset, experience, resume. Our construction deals fund extremely very fast, providing a clear process.
- That the plans and specification delivered to City Capital Realty constitute a complete and final set of all plans and specifications required for the construction project.
- That those true and correct copies of the construction contract, architect’s contract, and engineer’s contract have been delivered to City Capital Realty.
- That the contractors, architects, and engineers will provide continued service to US, as requested and/or necessary, to complete the ground up construction project on time and within budget.
- That all utilities and rights of way necessary for the construction, use, operation, and maintenance of the project are available through public rights of way or through private easements.
- That all permits, certificates, and authorizations required for the ground up construction project have been obtained.
- Contractor Financials – 2 years; can be prepared internally
- Proof of Insurance/Bonding
- Contractor’s License
- Contractors Resume
- Cost Review Analysis
- Borrower previous experience and contractor due diligence are vital
- Must have architectural plans and cost breakdown for appraisal